We are seeking a Mental Health Therapist to join our team! You will provide counseling services for primary and secondary child victims of physical and sexual abuse and severe neglect.
- Works on own initiative or in conjunction with the Center Director to meet program goals.
- Provides therapy services for primary and secondary victims of child abuse.
- Provides reports to Director on cases, demographics, and grant funded objectives.
- Implement and review treatment plans, and writes protocols for therapy.
- Supervises interns in the therapy program.
- Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner
- Licensed Mental Health Therapist
- Minimum of two years previous experience in mental health counseling.
- Familiarity with child abuse victims and trauma focused therapy for recovery.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.